The ideal candidate is a self-starter with website or marketing analytics experience and a wide range of technical skills. The ideal candidate is highly proficient in turning data discoveries into analytical insights. This is a strategic partnership role and will report into the customer Retail Data Sciences organization. This role will involve development and management of key data science goals tied to customer engagement and business outcomes. In this role, you will be working closely with Marcom producers and management defining, planning, prioritizing and delivering the online and business analytics requirements for all customer interactive projects.
· You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written presentation skills
· You are a seasoned data analyst with 6+ years of experience measuring impact of
· online site changes.
· You have strong application knowledge and experience with website measurement tools like Adobe Analytics
· You have strong application knowledge of Data Mining techniques
· Proficient with Tableau or other Data Visualization tools is preferred
· Proficient developing effective presentations in Keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint.
· Working knowledge of SQL (Teradata especially) is a plus.
· Working knowledge of Python is a plus
· To be successful in this position, you should –
· Be a driven, accountable and a highly spirited team player.
· Be able to deliver high quality work within deadlines.
· Bachelor degree required in - Applied Social Sciences, Business Administration,
· Marketing, Finance, Operations Research, or related fields.