In the role of macOS Application Developer, you will build high-quality, high-impact macOS applications for internal use. You will be working on tools to enable design and publishing of customer emails and website content. You'll be working to take in requirements from designers and developers alike, to ensure that our Mac applications are a delight for everyone to use.
* 5+ years of macOS app development experience (including Objective-C and AppKit)
* Track record of shipping solid Mac native apps
* Experience integrating native code with WKWebView
* Experience or familiarity with Vue is a plus
* Experience with content production is also a plus
* Should thrive in a creative-led culture
* Proven ability to craft and communicate thoughtful user experiences.
* Ability to prioritise tasks and work with stakeholders to keep them un-blocked.
* Develop a stellar internal-use macOS native web publishing application.
* Work with developers to troubleshoot issues with publishing plug-ins.
* Work with designers to improve the design experience.
* Work with release operations and DevOps to ensure solid integration with our pipelines