Position Details: Opening for ETL Developer, Peapack, NJ
Title: ETL Developer
Expected contract duration: 4+ months
Location: Peapack, NJ
The Application Developer is responsible for the development and implementation of technical solutions. This role will leverage technical expertise in database applications, ETL processes, and automation in support of internal and external customer’s data exchange and integration needs-
5-6 years of experience in ETL tools and technologies.
Location: Peapack, NJ or Saint Louis, MO or Collegeville, PA
Face to face interview may be required.
- Perform Impact Analysis for the project requirement
- Develop complex data extracts, applications, and ad-hoc queries as requested by internal and external customers using SQL or Informatica toolset
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve data issues impacting extract delivery.
- Work closely with Business Systems Analysts to understand requirements regarding solutions, ensure data quality and match-back to core systems transaction results.
- Serve as mentoring resource for other developers.
- Produce SDLC technical deliverables to comply with client’s quality process
- Provide assistance during System Integrations and User Acceptance Testing
- Must have strong understanding and ability to script in Advanced Transact SQL
- Extensive knowledge of data integration and processing including extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL).
- Self-managing and ability to lead project solution end-to-end.
- High analytical skill and experience to support transitioning data architecture in a legacy and service oriented environment.
- Ability to lead other technical team members and knowledge share
- Informatica, Business Objects Reporting
Informatica, SQL\PL SQL Experience