Position Details: Opening for below role for C2C : Client/Server Application Devel
Title: Client/Server Application Developer I
Location: Mooresville, NC
Duration:6+ Months ContractResponsibilities:
- Code, test, and analyzing 2-tier, 3-tier, or N-tier client/server applications.
- Support existing business systems applications.
- Consult with business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions.
- Design and document technical requirements for business applications.
- Assist with the design, development, testing, and documentation of web sites/pages.
- Support production and maintenance of existing applications.
- Assist with the development of client business requirements and preparation of specifications, attend meetings and reply to users with basic information.
- HTML programming and Web page development.
- Java development skills
Next Much Haves:
- 10+ years overall experience
- Java Development experience
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Development experience Microservices
Nice to Have:
- Node Development experience
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- Continuous Development (CD)
- Agile Development
- Retail systems development Experience
Scope for Request:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in Web design, Java development for web-based applications, and Web publishing or equivalent experience.
- Ability to respond quickly to production environment demands and to work well within a team environment
- Senior Developer with at least 10 Years of relevant experience, preferably in Retail.
- Java, Node, Microservices, Google Cloud Platform, CI/CD
- Video Conference/Phone initial
- On-site ideally but not required