Title: Java Developer
Position Type: 6 Months Contract
Location: Mooresville, NC, 28117, US
• Translates business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions with guidance from senior colleagues as appropriate by partnering with Business Analysts to understand business needs and functional specifications
• Collaborates with architects and/or software consultants to ensure functional specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs
• Develops, configures, or modifies complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by designing and coding component-based applications using various programming languages
• Validates and executes component integration test (CIT) scenarios to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications
• Facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications by packaging solutions for deployment
• Supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) by providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage
• Participates and coaches others in all software development life cycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
• Well versed in java and j2ee technologies
• Extensive experience in Spring, SpringBoot, SpringCloud, Messaging technologies like Kafka, Caches, REST and Relational/NO-SQL databases
• Worked on Maven, Gradle, GIT and Jenkins
• Google Computing Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience a plus
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in Java & J2EE technologies.
• 3+ years of experience in service oriented and micro-services architecture developing SOAP & REST services.
• 3+ years of experience designing and developing microservices.
• 3+ years of experience in Agile Development
• 4+ years of experience working in Spring Boot, Spring framework.