Position Details: JOB OPPORTUNITY || SYSTEMS ENGINEER|| MOORESVILLE, NC
|Mooresville, North Carolina
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Mooresville, North Carolina
Contract: 6 month with high possibility for extension
- Install, configure and upgrade and enhancements to software/hardware/network systems.
- Responsible for planning, design and implementation of system engineering project
- Ensure that all software or systems for which they are responsible are monitored and tuned to ensure acceptable levels of performance and resource utilization
- Ensure that software is utilizing all appropriate functions and features
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on performance, utilization and feature use
- Provide technical assistance to Operations and the Help Desk in order to resolve test production schedules or problems.
- Install software and hardware in a timely manner in keeping with current release levels.
- Test software thoroughly, prior to moving into production, and well as adhering to all notification and change control procedures.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field 6-9 years of work experience in a Systems Engineer position.
- Equivalent experience supporting IT environments will be evaluated in lieu of these requirements where applicable Strong ability to work independently
- VMWare AirWatch, Active Directory, Zebra HW
- Provide End User Engineering team engineering, support and deployment services for the Smart Phone (TC51 Android) effort.
- SME level skills in MDM/EMM systems; console, reporting, custom queries & scripting, application/profile/product development/testing/deployment specifically for Android OS and Android For Work.